You Rock!
Invité
Invité
Jeu 9 Juil - 1:43
Brandon Lewis
Age du personnage : 29 ans
Crédit(s) : @SHOWMEYOURICONS & crackintime
Mood : Happy
Playlist : David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World, David Bowie – Life On Mars?, Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Prince - Purple Rain, Fleetwood Mac - The Chain, Lou Reed - Perfect Day, R.E.M. - Losing My Religion, IZA - I Put a Spell On You, Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky, Chris Isaak - Wicked Game, The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter, Aerosmith - Dream On, Owen Campbell - weight of the world, Owen Campbell - Spread your Love, Warning Sign - Go Let it Out, The Clash - London Calling, Scorpions - Wind of Change, Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart, Damien Rice - It Takes a Lot To Know a Man, Metallica - The Unforgiven, Eric Clapton - Cocaine, Radiohead - Karma Police, Neneh Cherry - Woman, Pearl Jam - Black, Audioslave - Like a Stone, The Who - Baba O'riley
Profession : Auteur/Compositeur/Guitariste des BS
Coté cœur : Marié à Leah <3
https://revivalrock.forumactif.com
You Rock!
Age du personnage : 29 ans
Crédit(s) : @SHOWMEYOURICONS & crackintime
Mood : Happy
Playlist : David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World, David Bowie – Life On Mars?, Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Prince - Purple Rain, Fleetwood Mac - The Chain, Lou Reed - Perfect Day, R.E.M. - Losing My Religion, IZA - I Put a Spell On You, Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky, Chris Isaak - Wicked Game, The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter, Aerosmith - Dream On, Owen Campbell - weight of the world, Owen Campbell - Spread your Love, Warning Sign - Go Let it Out, The Clash - London Calling, Scorpions - Wind of Change, Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart, Damien Rice - It Takes a Lot To Know a Man, Metallica - The Unforgiven, Eric Clapton - Cocaine, Radiohead - Karma Police, Neneh Cherry - Woman, Pearl Jam - Black, Audioslave - Like a Stone, The Who - Baba O'riley
Profession : Auteur/Compositeur/Guitariste des BS
Coté cœur : Marié à Leah <3
Brandon Lewis
» Dream On
Jeu 9 Juil - 12:05
Bonjour ! J'y vais Signaler sa fiche - Page 8 1379705919

Elliott Smith
Age du personnage : 36 ans
Crédit(s) : dooms days/Crimsonday/google
Mood : Il s'ennuie
Playlist : Bob Dylan - Carlos Santana - Ben Harper - Led Zeppelin - PJ Harvey - Bon Iver - Sufjan Stevens - Ben Howard - Ingrid Michaelson

Profession : Musicien dans le groupe MK & The Smiths (guitare/banjo)
Coté cœur : RAS
You Rock!
Age du personnage : 36 ans
Crédit(s) : dooms days/Crimsonday/google
Mood : Il s'ennuie
Playlist : Bob Dylan - Carlos Santana - Ben Harper - Led Zeppelin - PJ Harvey - Bon Iver - Sufjan Stevens - Ben Howard - Ingrid Michaelson

Profession : Musicien dans le groupe MK & The Smiths (guitare/banjo)
Coté cœur : RAS
Elliott Smith
Sam 25 Juil - 12:19
J'appelle @manuel kian said et @Maia Smith à vérifier si la fiche leur convient, afin que je puisse passer à la validation ^^
Je m'excuse du temps que cela m'a pris, désolée Embarassed
https://revivalrock.forumactif.com/t319-knocking-on-heaven-s-door

How many roads must a man walk down Before you call him a man? How many seas must a white dove sail Before she sleeps in the sand? Yes, and how many times must the cannonballs fly Before they're forever banned?
(c)crackintime
Jameela Gloria Said
Age du personnage : 33 ans
Crédit(s) : mooncalf (avatar choisi par wayne) exodus (code sign)
Mood : happy
Profession : Styliste
Coté cœur : Nothing to say
You Rock!
Age du personnage : 33 ans
Crédit(s) : mooncalf (avatar choisi par wayne) exodus (code sign)
Mood : happy
Profession : Styliste
Coté cœur : Nothing to say
Jameela Gloria Said
Sam 26 Sep - 0:53

Mon amie la rose

We aren't anything much  and my friend the rose told me so this morning

KoalaVolant
Kyle Mason
Age du personnage : 31 ans
Crédit(s) : @AILAHOZ & Tumblr (danishprince)
Mood : Pensif
Playlist : Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill; Placebo - I know; Queen - The Show Must Go On, Princes Of The Universe, Innuendo; Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (Alchemy Live); The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows; Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight; The Who - My Generation; The Cranberries - Zombie; Johnny Cash - Hurt; Owen Campbell - Berlin, Windows; PJ Harvey - A Place Called Home; Elton John - I'm Still Standing; Black Stones - Why do you love me ?; Sid B - Fire,;Billy Idol - Rebel Yell; Band of Horses - The Funeral; The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?; Radiohead - Just
Profession : Batteur des WS/Parolier
Coté cœur : Ne veut plus en entendre parler
You Rock!
Playlist : Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill; Placebo - I know; Queen - The Show Must Go On, Princes Of The Universe, Innuendo; Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (Alchemy Live); The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows; Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight; The Who - My Generation; The Cranberries - Zombie; Johnny Cash - Hurt; Owen Campbell - Berlin, Windows; PJ Harvey - A Place Called Home; Elton John - I'm Still Standing; Black Stones - Why do you love me ?; Sid B - Fire,;Billy Idol - Rebel Yell; Band of Horses - The Funeral; The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?; Radiohead - Just
Kyle Mason
Sam 26 Sep - 14:25
J'y vais ! ^^

Dorian O'Reilley
Age du personnage : 37 ans
Crédit(s) : @urgh graph
Mood : Bordélique
Profession : Rédacteur en chef du Revival Mag
Coté cœur : L'alcool
You Rock!
Age du personnage : 37 ans
Crédit(s) : @urgh graph
Mood : Bordélique
Profession : Rédacteur en chef du Revival Mag
Coté cœur : L'alcool
Dorian O'Reilley
Sam 17 Oct - 21:41

Kyle Mason
You Rock!
Kyle Mason
Sam 17 Oct - 23:30
Je m'en charge ^^

You Rock!
Invité
Invité
Mar 24 Nov - 16:58
Kyle Mason
You Rock!
Kyle Mason
Mar 24 Nov - 17:36
J'y vais ! Signaler sa fiche - Page 8 1379705919

Duncan Livingstone
Age du personnage : 30 ans
Crédit(s) : © GOLD ANTHEM (avatar)
Mood : Confused.
Playlist : I've just seen a face - The Beatles / Home sweet home - Mötley Crüe / The time of the season - The Zombies / Wild Child - W.A.S.P. / Us and them - Pink Floyd / I will - The Beatles / Losing my religion - R.E.M. / Paint it black - The Rolling Stones / Wish you were here - Pink Floyd / The moon and back - Savage Garden / Black hole sun - Soundgarden / Rock you like a hurricane - Scorpions / Purple haze - Jimi Hendrix / Wild horses - The Rolling Stones / Take me to the top - Mötley Crüe / Sultans of swing - Dire Straits / Ace of spades - Motörhead / Kickstart my heart - Mötley Crüe / Lovesong - The Cure / I always knew - The Vaccines
Profession : Batteur, compositeur
Coté cœur : Don't worry about that.
You Rock!
Age du personnage : 30 ans
Crédit(s) : © GOLD ANTHEM (avatar)
Mood : Confused.
Playlist : I've just seen a face - The Beatles / Home sweet home - Mötley Crüe / The time of the season - The Zombies / Wild Child - W.A.S.P. / Us and them - Pink Floyd / I will - The Beatles / Losing my religion - R.E.M. / Paint it black - The Rolling Stones / Wish you were here - Pink Floyd / The moon and back - Savage Garden / Black hole sun - Soundgarden / Rock you like a hurricane - Scorpions / Purple haze - Jimi Hendrix / Wild horses - The Rolling Stones / Take me to the top - Mötley Crüe / Sultans of swing - Dire Straits / Ace of spades - Motörhead / Kickstart my heart - Mötley Crüe / Lovesong - The Cure / I always knew - The Vaccines
Profession : Batteur, compositeur
Coté cœur : Don't worry about that.
Duncan Livingstone
Lun 21 Déc - 23:36

kickstart my heart
It's being here and now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. This is a very misleading thing. All there is, ever, is now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.
You Rock!
Contenu sponsorisé
Signaler sa fiche
Page 8 sur 8
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8